Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Students at Papakura Central School should not wear hats. People should not wear hats because it’s annoying to always pick your hat up after it falls off your head, onto the ground and pick it up again. You don’t need a hat you need the breeze, because the hat makes you hot if it is in summer, because summer is a hot season. If you have a hat in summer you can get very sweaty and if you don’t have a hat in summer you won’t get sweaty if you don’t do anything. So students at Papakura Central School should not wear hats at all.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Presley, my name is Olivia from Kokatahi-Kowhitirangi School. I really like how you explained why you shouldn't have to wear hats. I agree it is annoying when they fall off onto the ground. Next time maybe you could have a couple more examples and paragraphs.
    If you would like to see my blog it is linked to my name.

    ReplyDelete